Top 10 Cajun Restaurant in St. Louis
ST. LOUIS, MO: (STLRestaurant.News) – If you hear some people say “the only place to get true Creole and Cajun food is in Louisiana”, they really haven’t visited St. Louis and been to any of the many restaurants that have all but perfected that cuisine. Cajun and Creole are two distinct cultures, but over the years they’ve blended together. One over-simplified description of the two cuisines is to deem Creole cuisine “city food” and Cajun cuisine “country food.” Either way, St. Louis’ talented chefs have used their culinary expertise to capture the diversity of the culture.
For some of the very best Gumbo, Jambalaya, Crawfish Bisque, or Spicy Lobster Po-Boy, check out the list of the best ranking restaurants in the St. Louis metro area.
Our Top 10 Creole and Cajun restaurants are as follows:
1. Broadway Oyster Bar- 736 S Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102
2. Gulf Shores Restaurant and Grill-12528 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, Saint Louis, MO 63141
3. Hwy 61 Roadhouse & Kitchen-34 S Old Orchard Ave, Webster Groves, Saint Louis, MO 6
4. Evangeline’s Bistro- 512 N Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63108
5. Boogaloo- 7344 Manchester Rd, Maplewood, Saint Louis, MO 63143 (Sutton)
6. The Kitchen Sink- 255 Union Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63108
7. Fleur de Lilles- 1031 Lynch Street, Saint Louis, MO 63118
8. St. Louis Wing Company- 9816 Manchester Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63119
9. Almond’s Restaurant- 8127 Maryland Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63105-3720
10. PerJax Americana Kitchen-7401 Pershing Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63130
Contributing Editor: Kara Savio