BALLWIN, MO/April 11, 2017 (STLRestaurant.News) Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar located in Ballwin, MO is opening their patio tomorrow night, Wednesday, April 12, 2017 featuring live music and appetizer specials to celebrate spring and the upcoming Easter holiday weekend.
Candicci’s is known for the Wednesday night events, “Party on the Patio” with live music and cuisines/appetizer specials. The opening night (tomorrow night) features $5 appetizers, 50% off bottles of wine and Happy Hour will last all night long.
Appetizers will include Baked Past Shells, Pork Pot Stickers, Parmigiana Risotto, Fried Chicken Wings and homemade Potato Chips. Live music will begin at 6:30 pm lasting until 9:30 pm featuring Sir Dame Duo.
Additionally, Candicci’s recently announced their Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet scheduled for this coming Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm. More details are available on Candicci’s blog site.
About Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar
Candicci’s has been serving fine Italian cuisines to the St. Louis community for more than 36 years. Candicci’s offers catering, banquet facility, online ordering, pizza/food delivery, live music, reservations, carry-out and Party on the Patio every Wednesday nights throughout the summer.
Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar
100 Holloway Rd
Ballwin, MO 63011
Phone: (636) 220-8989
Easter Sunday Brunch Candicci’s
ELLISVILLE, MO (STLRestaurant.News) – Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar has announced their plans for Easter Sunday Brunch Candicci’s, March 27, 2016. Candicci’s is located at 100 Holloway Road, Ballwin, MO.
From 10 am to 4 pm, Candicci’s will be open offering a Brunch Buffet. The cost is $21.99 for adults and $7.99 (children under 10) (ages 4 and under eat FREE)
The buffet will include the following items:
- BBQ Salmon Filets – Hickory Smoked with Capers and Lemon
- Smoked Chicken Legs & Thighs
- Hand Breaded Fried Chicken
- Sliced Roasted Top Round with Horseradish Cream and Au Jus
- Brown Sugar Glazed Virginia Pit Ham
- Hickory Smoked Pork Loin
- Savory Sage & Pepper Breakfast Sausage
- Crispy Thick-Cut Bacon
- Fluffy Biscuits with Sausage & Pepper Gravy
- Scrambled Eggs with “toppings bar”
- Country Style Fried Potatoes
- Cheese Potato Casserole
- Homemade Glazed Donut Bread Pudding
- Plus Candicci’s Favorites: from 11 am to close – Famous House Salad – Baked Ravioli – Fettuccini – Toasted Ravioli
- Dessert Station – Variety of Desserts & Fresh Fruit Display
Candicci’s encourage you to make your reservations early as they expect a full house. Call (636) 220-8989.
Post is provided by St Louis Media, LLC (STLM) STLM is a joint venture between MaxGroup Marketing and WebTech Group.