MAGPIES ON MAIN, ST CHARLES HAS RELEASED LIVE MUSIC SCHEDULE FOR APRIL 2016
ST. CHARLES, MO: (STLRestaurant.News) – Magpies on Main is located in the historic downtown area of St. Charles, MO at 903 South Main Street. Magpies has two special announcements (1) their outdoor grill is open and (2) they have released their live music schedule for April 2016. The schedule is as follows:
- Friday, April 22, 2016 – Rod & Charlie
- Saturday, April 23, 2016 – Matt Lesch & Ryan Waked
- Sunday, April 24, 2016 – Big Mike Aquirre
- Thursday, April 28, 2016 – Rod & Charlie
- Friday, April 29, 2016 – Susan & Scotty
- Saturday, April, 2016 – Matt Lesch & Johnny Diamond
Magpies offers a diverse menu that offers something for just about every taste or mood. Magpies was recently reviewed by St Louis Restaurant Review.
Magpies establishment is historic – The title to this property dates back to 1821, when it was proofed to Charles Tayon. Tayon served from 1793-1803 as the Spanish governor of St. Charles. He had distinguished himself during the Revolutionary War in the defense of San Carlos (St. Louis). As a reward for the outstanding defense of Fort Joseph, he was granted 10,000 aprons (acres) of land in St. Charles County, which would explain why he came to the area.