Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar is conveniently located in Ballwin, has announced weekend specials for April 9, 10 and 11
BALLWIN, MO (StLouisRestaurantDirectory) Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar, located in Ballwin, Missouri, has announced their weekend specials for April 9, 10, and 11.
This weekend (4/9-4/11):
- Arancini: Four homemade risotto balls breaded and deep-fried served with a marinara sauce for dipping – $9.99
- Fried Green Beans: Served with a tangy mustard sauce for dipping- $6.99
- Juan’s Scallops: Pan seared jumbo sea scallops on a bed of Brussels Sprouts, Bacon, Potatoes, and Red Peppers in a white wine lemon butter sauce with sliced almonds – $24.99
- Bob’s Famous Fried Chicken: 4 pieces fried chicken dinner served with coleslaw and mashed potatoes – $18.99
- NY Strip Steak: Juicy Strip steak topped with 2 jumbo sea scallops and marsala sauce served with roasted vegetables – $24.99
- Pescatore (Seafood Paradise): Shrimp, Clams, Scallops, and Mussels in a rich marinara sauce on a bed of Linguini – $21.99
Candicci’s has been in business for more than 40 years serving authentic Italian cuisines to St.