Valentine’s Day Specials at Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar for more than 36 years
BALLWIN, MO/February 9, 2017 (STLRestaurant.News) Valentine’s Day Specials – Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar, located in Ballwin, MO, has announced their menu for Valentine’s Day 2017. The specials are available beginning Friday, February 10th thru Tuesday, February 14. Reservations are highly recommended.
Candicci’s Restaurant has been in business serving fine Italian cuisines to the St. Louis area for more than 36 years. Manager, Bob Candice recommends making reservations quickly as this is one of their busiest holidays of the year. Additionally, Candicci’s offers catering services and a banquet room with custom menus available.
In recent months, Candicci’s has announced new features designed to enhance customer service like online ordering and delivery and the purchase of BBQ ASAP brand name.
Candicci’s menu for Valentine’s Day 2017 is as follows:
- Artichoke Spinach Dip – Served Warm with Pita Chips or Homemade Bread – $8.99
- Surf & Turf – Crab Stuffed Lobster Tail paired with a 5 oz Filet topped with Asparagus and Classic Hollandaise served with Parmigiana Risotto – $31.99
- Filet Mignon – 8 oz Filet grilled to order topped with truffle butter and served with Italian Roasted Potatoes – $28.99
Crab Stuffed Lobster Tail Langusto – Fettuccine noodles in our house special lobster cream sauce tossed with bay scallops, shrimp, clams, sweet bell peppers and a touch of roasted garlic pesto topped with a Crab Stuffed Lobster Tail – $27.99
- Blackened Grouper – Lightly Blackened Grouper topped with sautéed Shrimp Cajun Cream served with Wild Rice Pilaf – 24.99
- Chicken Spedini – Chicken Tenderloins breaded and grilled with white wine lemon butter, peppers, onion, mushrooms and tomatoes served over Parmigiana Risotto – $23.99
- Pork Rack Chop – Pork Rack Chop topped with Apple Bourbon Butter Glaze served with Italian Potatoes – $21.99
All entrees served with Italian House Salad or Soup
Soup selection: Cajun Blue Crab Bisque
For more information or to make reservations please contact:
Ballwin, MO 63011
Phone: (636) 220-8989