Steinfest @ Third Degree Glass Factory
ST LOUIS, MO (STLRestaurant.News) – Third Degree Glass Factory proudly presents “Steinfest,” a new concept for its Third Friday Open House in March. Guests purchase a one-of-a-kind hand crafted glass beer stein and enjoy the craft beer deliciousness of Urban Chestnut! It’s the perfect kickoff to St. Patrick’s Day weekend!
- Browse a huge selection of handmade blown glass beer steins by the independent artists in Third Degree’s studios. The purchase of a stein comes with two free beersby Urban Chestnut.
- Glass art activities: Work in our studios to make your own paperweight, flameworked glass beads, fused glass jewelry or nightlight ($25-$35).
- Get Completely Sauced…for dinner! New Orleans style cuisine from a delicious food truck!
- East Gallery presents “Heroes and Villains” by Steven Walden — a 3D art experience featuring original works of art portraying pop culture heroes of comics and film. On display until April 13.
- 8:00p: Jam out to rockin’ tunes by DANG!
- 8:30p: Fire spinning by St. Louis Fire Technicians.
Cost: FREE! ALL AGES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AT THIRD FRIDAYS!!