SOUTH GRANDS INTERNATIONAL DINE AROUND
ST. LOUIS, MO: (STL.News) – South Grand area plays host to several events throughout the year including the acclaimed International Dine Around. The Eighth Annual International Dine Around will be held Thursday, May 19, 2016 from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
Get your taste buds ready for an array of great foods from around the world all on South Grand. For your choice of an appetizer, entrée, dessert, drink, and yes, a WILD card to choose another course besides entrée for only $30 in advance and $35 the day of the event at participating venues.
Day of sales and ticket pick up at Ritz Park between 4 and 8 PM. South Grand from Arsenal to Humphrey.
SOUTH GRAND DINE AROUND MENU – 2016
- Brasilia – Tostada de Camarao (Shrimp sautéed with garlic and olive oil and topped with a Bobo yucca sauce or Pastels (thin crispy dough filled with beef, chicken or cheese)
- Cafe Mochi – 2 pieces of California roll, Vegetable Tempuraand Edamame
- Guerrilla Street Food – BBQ Pork Skewers
- Lemongrass – Spring Roll or Egg Roll
- Mekong – Lemongrass Beef Kabob
- Wei Hong Bakery & BBQ – Pot Sticker, (fried or steamed) or fried Shrimp & Pork Roll
- Baida Restaurant – Chicken Tajine: slowly braised boneless chicken thigh with onions, potatoes, preserved lemon, green olives, ginger, saffron and cardamom. Served with flat bread.
- Basil Spice Thai Cuisine – Pad Kee Mao “Drunken noodle,” stir fried noodles with bell peppers, carrots, broccoli in sweet soy sauce with chicken
- City Diner South Grand – Oven Roasted Pork Loin with a brandy cream sauce and served with garlic mashed potatoes and a vegetable medley.
- Mangia Italiano – Cannelloni: Italian sausage, Missouri beef, spinach and ricotta cheese rolled in fresh pasta baked in tomato sauce and topped with mozzarella.
- Meskerem – Vegetable or Meskerem Combo
- Rooster South Grand – Rooster Burger, house butchered aged sirloin, Sriracha onions, fontina, agave mustard, fixings and fries or Veggie Burger smoke garbanzo fritter, cucumber and red pepper slaw, tzatziki, feta and fries.
- The Vine Cafe – Chicken Kabob with choice of salad or soup
- St. Louis Juice Press – 12oz Cold Press Juice (Green Juice or Watermelon Juice)
- The Gin Room – Muddled Gin Collins or Gimlet
- The King and I Restaurant – Margaritas with your choice of lime, mango, strawberry or pomegranate
- Tree House Restaurant – White Sangria or Kentucky Mule
- Gelateria Del Leone – Medium Gelato
- Sheesh – Turkish Kunafa: sweet white shredded phyllo pastry soaked in sweet syrup sprinkled with Pistachio
- Tower Grove Creamery – Regular size waffle cone or cup
For info call: 314-772-5750 or to purchase your tickets online click here.