St. Louis’ Top 10 People’s Choice Neighborhood Restaurants
ST LOUIS, MO/December 28, 2016 (STLRestaurant.News) We always hear a lot about what the food critics say about which restaurants we should frequent but what about the diners themselves? After all, isn’t that who really matters in the end?
OpenTable, the San Francisco-based online restaurant reservation service thinks so. Their website evaluates 400,000 new diner reviews every month to find the best overall restaurants around the world. In a recent article they ranked the top ten neighborhood restaurants chosen by local diners.
St. Louis’ Diners Top 10 Favorite Neighborhood Restaurants:
1. Candicci’s Restaurant & Bar in Ballwin
2. Frazer’s Restaurant & Lounge in Soulard/Benton Park
3. Demun Oyster Bar in Clayton
4. Tavolo V in The Loop
5. Yemanja Brasil in Soulard/Benton Park
6. Vito’s Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante in Grand Center
7. Atlas Restaurant in the Central West End
8. 612 Kitchen & Cocktails in Kirkwood
9. Herbie’s Restaurant in the Central West End
10. Bar Italia Ristorante in the Central West End
Candicci’s Restaurant & Bar, came in at #1 is known for their fine Italian cuisine, which got more than a few fabulous compliments from customers in numerous OpenTable website reviews. Frazer’s Restaurant & Lounge took the #2 spot. They serve cuisine driven by palates all over the world. French, Moroccan, Italian, Mexican and Cajun are just a few of those different cultural flavors.
Copyright 2016 St. Louis Media, LLC d.b.a. STLRestaurant.News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.