ST. LOUIS, MO: (STLRestaurant.News) – St. Louis has no shortage of restaurants to choose from. We would like to point out that many residents, who do not gamble, frequently overlook the casinos as an excellent dining option. We encourage you to explore casino’s as a dining destination.
There are six casinos in the St. Louis area and all of which have some excellent dining options:
- Ameristar Casino, St. Charles, MO
- Argosy Casino, Alton, IL
- Casino Queen, St. Louis, IL
- Hollywood Casino, Maryland Heights, MO
- Lumiere Place, St. Louis, MO
- River City Casino, St. Louis, MO
In this release we will feature Hollywood Casino – Casino Restaurant’s. It is not intended to be interpreted that we are endorsing Hollywood Casino because we published information about them first. It is the one that we are the most familiar with because it is the closest to me, the writer.
Hollywood Casino is located at 777 Casino Center Drive, Maryland Heights, MO 63043. There are seven restaurants located inside the casino. Casino restaurants are:
- 99 Hops House – Yes, they do have 99 Bottles of Beer to pass around. Additionally, they offer appetizers ranging from $8 to $12, Soup & Salads ranging from $6 to $12, Sandwiches ranging from $12 to $14 and Entree’s ranging from $15 to $22. It is on the casual side of dining. It is open everyday at various times.
- Final Cut Steakhouse – If you are looking for a great steak this is a great option. They offer steaks, chops, seafood and desserts. They are closed Monday and Tuesday of each week. They offer appetizers ranging from $14 to $12, Soup & Salads ranging from $8 to $10, sides ranging from $7 to $8, Steaks ranging from $24 to $65, Prime Rib ranging from $32 to $39 and Entrees ranging from $24 to $45.
- Eat Up! Buffet – Anything imaginable. They offer some great daily specials that we encourage you to view on their WEBSITE as it is too comprehensive to list in an article.
- Charlie Gitto’s – known and respected as one of the best Italian restaurants in the city and a top-ranking restaurant in the country. There are three locations (1) On The Hill (2) Chesterfield on Olive and (3) Hollywood Casino. If you haven’t been to Charlie Gitto’s we highly recommend it. With top-ratings from multiple sources they are a great option for the best Italian dining experience offering a location near you. St. Louis Restaurant Review published a REVIEW on February 15, 2015.
- Phat Tai – Asian Fusion restaurant with an authentic noodle bar. Open 7-days a week and located on the main level.
- Hollywood & Grind – Offering coffee, breakfast, sandwiches, salads and much more. They are open 7-days a week.
- Celebrity Grill – On the casual side offering burgers, pizza and even hand-dipped milkshakes. Additionally, they serve G&W Sausage products, which we just published an ARTICLE about. They offer a large selection of simple comfort foods like a cup of chili or soup for $4 or sandwiches and pizzas ranging from $6.50 to $19.
Enjoy Casino Restaurants in the St. Louis, MO area.